- Bath & Body
- Combo Deals
- Gift Boxes
- Shop By Concern
- About us
- Contact us
VCare Goat milk soap is rich in vitamins, minerals, and compounds like lactic acid that nourish and hydrate the skin. This bar soap helps in improving skin texture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and providing soothing relief from eczema and psoriasis. With its rich compounds like alpha hydroxy acids and antioxidants, the soap bar effectively removes dead skin cells and impurities and is the best soap for your skin leaving you with a glowing complexion.
1. Moisturizing and Nourishing: VCare Goat Milk Soap helps to keep skin hydrated
2. Gentle Cleansing: The bathing soap cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
3. Natural Ingredients: Goat Milk White Soap is made with natural ingredients is handmade with moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Suitable for all: The soap bar is one of the best soaps in India for all skin types. It is a soap for men and women.
5. Softens skin texture: The dry skin soap smoothens the skin texture
Made from pure goat milk, VCare Goat Milk Soap provide intense hydration. This bar soap is long-lasting and produces a rich lather that cleanses your skin while removing dirt, oil, and impurities. The handmade soap bars are crafted with care using only natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals like parabens and sulfates. The soap base used in the bathing soap is gentle on the skin, making it suitable for daily use. The goat milk white soap is the best soap in India for dry skin, and it is suitable for both men and women.
Goat Milk Powder: Moisturizing and nourishing.
Argan Oil: Hydrating and anti-aging.
Vitamin C: Brightening and antioxidant.
1.Apply on the wet skin to make a gentle lather and rinse.
2.Use regularly for better results.
Manufacturer Name :
Country of Origin :
Marketed By & Contact details : Prince Info Park, Tower B,1st Floor,No. 81B, 2nd Main Road, AmbatturIndustrial Estate, Chennai – 600 058,India
5 Verified User
Easy to use
Rembered Your Password ? Back To Login